Wagner Fluid Systems deliver high-quality products at the best price. We maintain integrity and ingenuity without compromise.
WFS Company History
Wagner Fluid Systems launched in 2002 after its acquisition of Advanced Fluid Systems located in Williamsport, PA.
- Advanced Fluid Systems founder Harold Neff was well known for his work and patents for anoxic denitrification and tertiary filters throughout the industry.
- During subsequent years Wagner Fluid Systems developed into a manufacturer of high-quality water and wastewater treatments systems
RAM Motors History
1947- RAM Motors & Controls began in Reading, PA as Reliable Electric. Reliable Electric sold and serviced motors, variable speed drives, and electromechanical controls to various industries, particularly textiles.
1969- John Walton and his son David purchased the company and introduced its basic operating philosophy: a strong commitment to customer service with 100% customer satisfaction as its objective. The new customer service philosophy proved successful.
1983- Reliable Electric merged with Multilectric, Inc., adding its apparatus repair shops in Lancaster and York and giving rise to a new company name, RAM (Reliable And Multilectric) Motors & Controls, Inc.
2000- The distribution and service division of RAM was purchased by Jeff Musser and Bill Wissler, creating RAM Industrial Services, Inc. W.M. Wagner Sales Company, a pump specialty house, was acquired to expand its product offerings as well as its geographic footprint.
2012- Pennsylvania Electric Motor Service, a large apparatus repair shop located in Erie, Pennsylvania, was acquired by ISS, and two years later, and merged into the RAM group. This merger created a more comprehensive infrastructure with expanded geographic coverage to better serve the needs of our growing customer base.
2013- The company was acquired by a private equity group to become RAM Industrial Services, LLC and became part of the Industrial Service Solutions, LLC (ISS) family of industrial and municipal service companies. Today we are RAM Motors and Controls.
We work closely with consulting engineers and their clients to provide complete turnkey treatment systems including:
- Collection systems
- Pump stations
- Headworks screens
- Aerobic-biological treatment
- Sludge de-watering
- Control systems
- SCADA system designs from 2,000 to 25 million GPD
- Packaged plants
- Steel fabricated
- Pre-cast concrete
- Design build
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS COMPANY CULTURE
Industrial Service Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
- We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
- We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, humor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
- Out culture enables ISS to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
- Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
- High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
- Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
- Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
- Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
- A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets
Industries Served by Wagner Fluid Systems
- Small community
- Oil, gas, and mining
- Food and beverage
- Disaster-relief sites
Industrial Service Solutions (ISS) is a Uniquely Positioned Company…
- To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” service solutions critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
- To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
- To offer expertise in a wide variety of equipment and application, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders; both process-equipment and electrical-equipment controls; and many other types of peripheral equipment.
- To provide value propositions, such as onsite field service, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
- To serve customers nationwide from our 50 U.S.-based shops and service locations.
EXPLORE THE WIDE VARIETY OF SERVICESINDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS PROVIDES
Industrial Service Solutions is your source for many industrial services, products, and information. Take a moment
to explore the other companies in the ISS family that are eager to serve you with unparalleled variety, expertise, and value.
Choose a service below to learn more about our capabilities and offerings. If you do not find what you’re looking for,
feel free to give us a call at 239.288.5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always here to help.
Wagner Fluid Systems designs and manufactures a variety of process water and wastewater treatment systems for municipalities, commercial and residential developments, disaster relief, and military support.
About Industrial Service Solutions
Wagner Fluid Systems
1095 Montour West Industrial Park
Coraopolis, PA 15108
RAM Industrial Services LLC
PO Box 478
1799 Plank Road
Carrolltown, PA 15722